Great Places to Work are All Round Winners
“Best Workplaces” are sought after by the most talented employees. They are valued more highly by investors, customers, governance and partners. They financially outperform their competitors by 2-3% per year . When the impact on engagement, talent acquisition and retention, and organisational performance is clearly demonstrable, the journey to become an Employer of Choice has now become a much easier business case for HR leaders to make and for the rest of the leadership team to back.
10 Ways to Check Your Commitment to being a Great Place to Work
Consider this checklist as a sense-check of your organisation’s commitment to being a top-ranked Employer of Choice. Do you want to:
- Be loved by your People
- Be first with your Customers
- Be valued highly by your Investors
- Communicate Purpose & Goals brilliantly to your employees
- Empower your staff to make small, Continuous Improvements
- Make the creation of a winning culture one of your Strategic Priorities
- Maintain a great Culture through the upheaval of Organisational Change
- Deliver the behaviours and actions that engender high degrees of Trust
- Invest time and energy into driving your Engagement agenda
- Maximise Productivity and Performance through all of the above, and commercially Outperform your competitors!
If you have ticked all or many of these, then congratulations! You know what it takes to be one of the best places to work.
We’d love to hear more about your ambitions and unique challenges, so please contact us.
 4 year academic study of Fortune Best Companies by Professor Alex Edmans at London Business School.
Photo by Tim Mossholder on Unsplash
© Cath Longfield, Starboard