Tim is an experienced trainer, with an engaging mix of energy, enthusiasm and humour in his delivery to teams and audiences. He is a communications specialist who helps individuals improve performance; teams get results; organisations enhance their culture; and businesses increase success. Tim’s belief that the key to a successful company is good relationships is evident in every project he undertakes for a client.
He has worked with a diverse set of blue-chip clients; supporting teams through change, and realigning their working practices and behaviours with organisational strategy. Example projects include:
- Diesel – Designing and implementing a UK-wide store sales programme to improve brand awareness and customer experience
- B&Q – Hosting incentive events for Sales Divisions
- Eurostar – Facilitating the development of a Customer Services “team culture”
- House of Commons – Creating and training-the-trainer for a new culture programme
- Marco Pierre White Restaurants – Developing and embedding cohesive values & culture across franchise teams
- Porsche – Creating and delivering National Sales and After-Sales training
- T-Mobile – Facilitating Sales Operations team strategy days.
Tim has gained valuable experience and skills in various business settings including: retail management, sports & leisure, recruitment, and hospitality. His expertise includes sales training; team engagement; business coaching; customer experience alignment to brand; organisational culture, values and behaviours.